Sunday, December 20, 2009

I saw irony in the store today, when I was at Safeway with my mom.

A woman picked up a magazine to read while waiting in line and then put it back in the little rack. When she stepped away the magazine fell so she bent down...and put it on top of a display. The title of the magazine was "real simple". I laughed and she turned and gave me a glare but it was okay because my mom was also snickering.

I wore all black today. Well, that's a lie, I had on an Owl City t-shirt, who I am very excited to see next month! I also arranged a few shoots for my trip to New York in January. So far I have Steve Prue confirmed and Aeric Meredith-Goujon, both of which are exciting. I'm also shooting with Sidney Etinne and working on getting Kevin Michael Reed on board with me. Should be a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment