Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There are just some customers that should not be allowed to enter stores. They should be forced to shop online due to their lack of etiquette.

Before I get into that, today started off well enough. I met up with Christine and we had another lovely chat session while she double-reinforced my extensions. She added a few blonde pieces for accent but I'm not sure how much I like them. I have some leftover fuchsia dye from when I had pink hair so I might give them some coloration just to add color accents. I quite like that idea.

Slyx had to cancel on me so I won't be able to brag about the sessiness that is my newest shoot acquisition. Tomorrow, perhaps!

Work was hellish, what with the holidays and the evil shoppers. I had a woman ask me today "what is WRONG with you?!" and another woman expected me to hold her shopping. This is not valet shopping! No tip, no service. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment