Saturday, December 19, 2009

I woke up at 6AM this morning. Zui called me about our future trip to Delaware, which isn't a problem to me at all. I figure if my phone has to wake me up, there may as well be someone on the other end instead of just an alarm.

Work woke me up at 9AM to tell me not to come in. Apparently there hasn't been a single customer and I believe it. More than 6" of snow and there's nothing to do but sit here at home and hope the roof doesn't cave in.

I washed my hair with new shampoo yesterday and now my head itches. Maybe I have an allergic reaction to the product or whatever but I feel weird scratching my head all the time, especially with these fake nails. Which are new, by the way. I'm still getting used to these acrylic pieces on my hands.

I'm in my pajamas and something tells me that I won't be getting out of them for the rest of the day. I'm sleepy and cozy in my blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment